Friday, October 2, 2015

Math

Our math curriculum is Math-U-See.  It is absolutely perfect for all learning styles, but especially lends itself to kinesthetic/tactile learners. "C" learns by doing, touching and feeling.  In public school, he really struggled with math.  He melted down or cried if we even mentioned math homework and was put into a remedial group at school.  Needless to say, I was nervous about teaching him math.  I found this curriculum and it has been wonderful!  "C" loves math now!  He is self motivated and will work on math for hours on end.  He quickly got ahead and influenced "B" to do the same.   I am already ordering the next level for both of them because they are nearly finished with this year's curriculum in just three months. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you know me, please keep our location and personal information confidential. Have a great day!