Monday, February 1, 2016

Gourmet Pizza Salad

Healthy is the goal around here.  The challenge is to make "healthy" irresistible.  Anyone can have a craving for sweets, but have you ever not been able to get enough vegetables?  Try this salad.

 "Jenna, this is the best salad I have ever had." - Kevin
 This salad dressing is amazing.  We used to love it when we lived in Texas, but couldn't find after we moved.  I found it again!  It is available at Kroger/Smith's/King Supers grocery stores.
 "Lettuce, I like." - My two-year-old

The Recipe:

Gourmet Pizza Salad

Lettuce (Green Leaf, Romaine or Red Leaf)
Sun Dried Tomatoes (I used the ones soaked in a jar)
Goat Cheddar Cheese
Green Onions
Cilantro 
Garlic Expressions Classic Vinaigrette Dressing


Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to try this! Where did you get the dressing in Texas? HEB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was at Central Market HEB, but I'm sure you could request it from any HEB. They have so many mazing foods! I hope you find it, Beth! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you know me, please keep our location and personal information confidential. Have a great day!